Born in Busan, Korea, in 1969. He graduated from the Dept. of Economics at Korea University. He worked on LG AD Advertisement Production Team and Simani Entertainment Fund Planning Team. He has written a number of screenplays, including < Black Honey Moon >, < Can't Live Without Robbery > , and < My Boss, My Hero>. He made his feature debut with < My Boss, My Hero >.
'Ode to My Father' to Be Screened at U.S. Congress 2015/05/21, Source,
One of the biggest box-office hits this year "Ode to My Father" will be the first Korean film ever screened at the U.S. Congress. The screening was organized by U.S. Congressmen Charles Rangel and Ed Royce along with Korean-American communities there and will be shown on June 3 ahead of President Park Geun-hye's visit to the U.S. The film's director Yoon Je-kyoon will attend the screening,...More
The 9th Asian Film Awards to be held on the 25th 2015/03/24, Source,
Korean movies have gone beyond Korea and all over to Asia.
The 9th Asian Film Awards is being held at the Venesian Theater in Macao, China. Every category has the name of a Korean star or film, increasing anticipation for the number of trophies won by one of them,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.