[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The Birth of a Married Woman" Episodes 1-4 2016/12/10,
Yeong-hee (played by Yoon Seung-ah) is pushing thirty and starting to feel old- after all, isn't everyone supposed to be married by that point? Then, like a Champ, her longtime boyfriend Cheol-soo (played by Lee Joon-hyeok) casually broaches a completely serious proposition of marriage, and so the planning begins. With it, Yeong-hee and Cheol-soo both work to answer that all too critical question- what exactly is involved with planning a wedding anyway?,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.