Make-A-Wish Korea Makes 2,000th Dream Come True 2012/08/10, Source,
Kim Do-young poses with singer Younha (second left) and a guitar at the Han River Park in Seoul on Thursday.
Make-A-Wish Korea, which grants wishes for children with incurable diseases, received an e-mail on June 2 from the mother of an 18-year-old who has been bedridden for the last three years. "My son really likes Younha and his only joy in life seems to be listening to her daily evening radio broadcasts", his mother Choi Hae-young (46) wrote. "Would it be possible for him to meet her just once?" The youngster has lived with his hearing-impaired mother all his life,...More
Art and Culture 2012/07/18, Source,
It's Wednesday and it's celebrity news time with our Michelle Kim. I hear she has all of the latest gossip on Hollywood and beyond, so let's get right to business. Hello Michelle [Reporter : ] Hello Conn-young So what's the news this week,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.