Hyung Sik, "Open relationship? If I were to marry her..." 2015/08/04, Source, Actor and member of ZE:A - Children of EmpireHyung Sik is innocent about love. He's passionate like Romeo and Juliet and he says he wants to put everything on the line for his romance. He was very much like Yoo Chang-soo from the recent SBS drama "High Society".
Hyung Sik thinks he'd get married if he found the one he loved and he would show her everything about him from weaknesses to strengths. "Open relationship? If she was the one I'd marry then I think it's alright to expose our relationship. When will I get married though? When I am capable of taking care of my own family? I would like to get married when I find the one I love. I don't believe in waiting to get married when you love someone. I want to make that person mine rather than lose her",...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.