Bringing More Chinese Tourists to Korea 2011/10/06, Source, The Korean government has designated the years 2010-2012 as "Visit Korea Years", hoping to promote the Korean tourism brand to potential visitors worldwide.
As a result, Korea is inching closer and closer to its goal of welcoming 10 million foreign tourists in one year.
[SOV] [Interview : ] "I'm from Shanghai, China".
[Interview : ] "Taiwan".
[Interview : ] "Nanjing, China!"
[Interview : ] "Shanghai, China".
A large number of the tourists coming to Korea these days are from China. The "China rush" has businesses in Korea scrambling for new marketing strategies to grab these tourists' attention,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.