Directed by Jang Tae-yoo (장태유)
Screenplay by Yoon Yeong-mi (윤영미)SBS | Airing dates : 2006/05/29~2006/07/25
The absurd situation begins when an old bachelor (Lee Moon-sik) minus the looks, minus the education, and minus even the family background is set up with a “Ms. Perfect” (Park Seon-yeong) for a blind date. But the real problem starts after the date. The guy decides that he could give up his life for her sake.
Dal-jae wants to be a decent guy, at least in front of Soo-jung. However, the death of her first love, Chan-hyuk, has put Soo-jung’s life at a standstill. It was her aunt who badgered her into going out on the blind date. Amazingly, her blind date says the exact same words Chan-hyuk had said to her when he proposed to her.
But it turns out that the blind date’s younger brother had given him lessons on sweet-talking! Soo-jung becomes angry when she finds out about it and tries to be cold to Dal-jae, but his naivety makes Soo-jung smile. Now, Dal-jae finally has hope in life and Soo-jung gradually opens up to him. But when Woo-joon (Jeong Seong-hwan), who looks exactly like Chan-hyuk suddenly appears in her life, Soo-jung starts to lose ground and Dal-jae crumbles helplessly…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|60 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.