South Korean actress Son Ye-Jin 2012/02/25, Source,
South Korean actress Son Ye-jin appeares in front of the camera in a movie preview of "Love Fiction" held at Mega Box theater in Seoul's Samsung-dong on Feb. 20, 2012.
Son Ye-jin has taken on a variety of roles in her career to date, propelling her to fame both in Korea and in other Asian countries. She first appeared in a supporting role in Park Ki-hyung's film "Secret Tears" in 2000, and then went on to take the lead in TV dramas such as "A Delicious Proposal", "Sun-hee and Jin-hee", and "Daemang". Her first high-profile role in cinema was in Im Kwon-taek's "Strokes of fire", which screened at Cannes and took home a Best Director award in 2002,...More
Broad Minded Son Ye-jin 2011/07/03, Source,
One-man Entertainment Company
Re-signs with management of 10 years
Unusual for no big amount contract payment
Son Ye-jin is sticking to loyalty. She just re-signed a contract with management of ten years, which she's shared her joy and sorrows with since her debut.,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.