Screenplay by Choi Seong-sil (최성실)SBS | Airing dates : 2005/05/28~2005/09/04
Cast: Jung Da-bin, Han Ye-seul, Lee Jae-hwang, Jeong Chan. Many people remember the typhoon that took place in the summer. It left behind a painful scar... Two very successful former actresses, who used to be rivals and also loved the same film director, inevitably meet again in their 50s. Their children, who are from broken families, are destined to fall in love in a very complicated yet in a sad way.
Two young actresses, whose mothers were also actresses, become rivals who try to outshine one another. After becoming famous, the young actresses take matters into their own hands to maintain their popularity. The critical moments of their lives is overcome through love and the importance of what a family means to each individual is the main theme of the TV series.
Jung Da-bin: Cat on the Roof (MBC), My 19 year-old sister in law (SBS) Han Ye-seul: Kumiho (KBS
|60 min •4/3|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.