Screenplay by Choi Wan-gyoo (최완규)SBS | Airing dates : 2003/01/15~2003/04/03
In-ha (Lee Byeong-heon) was born as an orphan and lived a rough childhood with his father’s friend who was a gambler.
Then, he meets Su-yeon (Song Hye-gyo) and falls in love with her. However, he is accused of a murder due to an incident
and flees to the US. In L.A and Las Vegas he gets to know a poker professor and enters the gambling world.
He wins the international poker championship as a pro gambler and enters the hotel management and casino business.
While Su-yeon studies in the US, she receives Jung-won's help and later marries him after a long courtship.
Eventually, In-ha returns to Korea, but Su-yeon's heart aches for In-ha who suddenly appears. She had believed that In-ha was dead.
In-ha and Jung-won(Ji Seong) get entangled in a an once-in-a-lifetime battle...
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.