Previously known as "Pretty Young Woman" on HanCinema
20 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
Thirty three year old spinster, Soyoung, has an unbelievably young looking face! Most girls who are 33, they are either married or very successful in their field. However, all Soyoung has is a troublesome family, morass of poverty, a poor academic background and a baby face inherited from her dad. When you are young, you dream big. She, wanted to be a world famous designer, applied for the nationís top reputed design school and got accepted. However, because of some complicated family matters, she has to give up on her dream school. Instead, she goes to a textile institute and graduate there at the top of her class. Moreover, her dexterity allows her to make simple clothes for herself. When economy worsened, she gets fired from a company she worked at for 13 years because of her age. Soyoung lies about her age to get a job at the top textile company! There, she meets Choi Jinwook who finds older women unattractive. Jinwook, not knowing Soyoung is 6 years older than him, is becoming fond of her..
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD (MY - Ch Tr, My, English Subtitled)
DVD (US - English Subtitled)
DVD (SG - Ch Tr, English Subtitled)
DVD (7-Disc) (First Press Limited Edition) (English Subtitled Korea Version)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week