Yoo Min to star in new Fuji TV drama next year 2010/11/22, Source,
Actress Yuko Fueki/Yoo Min [Ava Entertainment]
Japanese actress Yoo Min has landed a lead role in a new Fuji TV daytime TV series set to air starting January next year.
The drama's publicist Market Insight stated through a press release that the 31-year-old actress will play the main female lead opposite Japanese actor Hidenori Tokuyama in the drama titled "Sakura Shinjuu (さくら心中)",...More
Japanese-Born TV Star in 'Reverse Export' 2006/02/24, Source, The Japanese-born actress Yoo Min (27) is preparing for a triumphant return her homeland via the small screen. At a press conference on Thursday, Yuko Fueki, as her birth certificate reads, confirmed she has signed a contract with the influential m,...More
According to a recent survey by job recruiting Web site Career ( http://www.career.co.kr ), two out of three people view married men who spend their time raising children and doing house chores positively.
Reflecting such a change in people's idea of the traditi,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
I really like the settings and the characters as well.It's just that the original title was changed.I wonder why the network did not use the title "bad Wife".Anyways, I find Jo Yeon Woo ,very appealling.His chinky eyes made him more debonaire.Oozing with appeal...
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.