Directed by Lee Jae-sang (이재상)
Screenplay by Jo Jeong-seon (조정선)KBS | Airing dates : 2011/01/01~2011/07/31
50 episodes - Sat, Sun 19:55
Also known as "My Love, My Family"
The four children of Mr. Kim are known for their pure and kind hearts. But they have met wicked spouses and their lives are in turmoil. This drama is the story of how they forgive and understand their spouses and eventually build a happy family, just as their parents did.
At the end of the day, love is what brings people together, makes life bountiful and the world beautiful.
What can we trust other than love?
What can we trust other than the love I have or once had for someone, and the joy of still having so much to love.
So if someone, weary of life, asks me how to live on this lonely and rough life journey, I would like to simply say, "I just believe in love."
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama