Directed by Lee Jin-seo (이진서)
Screenplay by Choi Min-gi (최민기)KBS | Airing dates : 2010/03/01~2010/05/04
Mon, Tue 21:55
Also known as "Becoming a Billionaire"
Seok-bong believes he is the son of a billionaire. The problem is, his father doesn’t know the existence of his son, nor does he know who his father is.
Working as a bellboy at a luxury hotel, Seok-bong practices himself to be qualified as a billionaire’s heir. All these efforts are for the day he meets his birth father. However, one day Seok-bong’s doctor tells him that he is diagnosed with testicular cancer, which only has 50 percent survival rate. Seok-bong, who obviously doesn’t have enough money to cure the illness, feels tight. It’s absolutely ridiculous that a billionaire’s heir dies because he has no money!
Seok-bong lays his hope on Lee Sun-mi, the heiress of O-sung hotel and the notorious penny-pincher. Now, finding the biological father is Seok-bong’s fate and the only hope.
DVD (US - Ch Tr, English Subtitled)
DVD (TW - Ch Tr, English Subtitled)
DVD (HK - Ch Tr, English Subtitled)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.