Screenplay by Yoon Kyeong-ah (윤경아)KBS | Airing dates : 2011/11/14~2012/01/17
20 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
Lee Ganghun is a full time neurosurgeon in his early 30s. He graduated from Korea’s most prestigious medical school and completed his residency with the best grades at the same school. He was ashamed of his poor, incompetent parents who are uneducated as well and has sworn that he will change his own fate since he was young. He chose neurosurgery, the least popular department, because there he can easily gain privileges by making connections with senior doctors. Seo Junseok, who was born with everything, is the person Ganghun despises the most and wants to win against all the time. Ganghun’s thriving life gets put on hold. Seo Junseok, Professor. Kim Sangcheol, his mother… and Lee Ganghun himself are the main culprits. However, he doesn’t give in. He overcomes the obstacles and tries to become the best. He kept on running even though he falls or someone tries to interrupt. But Ganghun never knew that his vain desire is leading him to the cliff!
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD (TW - Ch Tr Subtitled)
DVD (MY - Ch Tr, My, English Subtitled)
DVD (English Subtitled) (Singapore Version)
DVD (13-Disc) (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (No En Sub)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.