Directed by Kim Yeong-jo (김영조)
Screenplay by Kim Gyoo-wan (김규완)KBS | Airing dates : 2010/03/31~2010/06/03
20 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
She has neither aspiration nor emotion and her smile is sarcastic. Eun-jo is a girl who has apathy toward life. Her mother, who has been living as a single mother for 18 years, finally found the right person to marry and brought Eun-jo into the stepfather’s house.
A decent house and a decent family…. Eun-jo feels that everything in this house does not fit for her. The most unbearable thing she faces is the stepsister Hyo-sun, who is the apple of her father’s eyes and beloved by everyone in the house. Hyo-sun also takes away the mind of Eun-jo’s mother, just like her bright and untainted character attracted all the other people. Eun-jo cannot tolerate this situation, since she lost the only one that she completely owned.
She sets her mind on getting even with Hyo-sun. ‘Cinderella shouldn’t be loved by her stepmother. You broke the rule! I’ll pay you back by taking away what you have and will have! But then… What should I do first?’
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD (MY - Ch Tr, My, English Subtitled)
DVD (HK - English Subtitled)
DVD (TW - Ch Tr Subtitled)
DVD English Subtitled 11-Disc (Premium Limited Korean Edition)
|70 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***