Directed by Han Jeong-hwan (한정환)
Screenplay by Choi Soon-sik (최순식)SBS | Airing dates : 2006/07/12~2006/08/31
Soon-ae (Shim Hye-jin), a 40-something lady in her 10th year of marriage, suddenly finds Cho-eun (Park Jin-hee), a pretty stewardess in her 20's, stride into her life to announce that "I am going out with your husband, Captain Yoon Il-seok (Yoon Da-hoon)." Cho-eun shamelessly asks Soon-ae to get a divorce and give up her husband.
Shocked with disbelief, Soon-ae climbs into Cho-eun's car, saying that she must confirm what she has heard with Il-seok first. Although Soon-ae tries her best to stay composed and keep a straight face, she feels her blood boil when Cho-eun taunts her by saying that there's no point in staying in a marriage without love or affection. When Il-seok calls Cho-eun and says, "Honey, where are you?" Soon-ae loses it and grabs for Cho-eun's hair. The two women go on pulling on each other's hair and crash the car. They are moved to a hospital where their souls become switched around...
|60 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week