Screenplay by Hyeon Go-woon (현고운)MBC | Airing dates : 2009/10/10~2010/01/24
31 episodes - Sat., Sun. 19:55
Alternative title : "Seeking Love"
After immigrating to Canada, Sang-eun graduated from law school and becomes an attorney.
She plans to marry Alex, an American and fellow attorney, and she introduces him to her folks.
But her dad strongly disapproves of Alex and orders her to meet a bachelor in Korea that they picked out for her before she goes ahead and marries Alex
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|70 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week