Directed by Park Hyeon-seok (박현석)
Screenplay by Han Seung-woon (한승운)KBS | Airing dates : 2012/09/16
1 episode - Sun 23:45
11th part of the "Drama Special" series season 3
32 paying audiences in the first screening!
Official invite to Cannes Film Festival!
Director burns all film and commits suicide, leading casts nowheer to be found
The film of "Hideout" has been found!
The movie "Hideout" had 32 audiences when it first started screening. It was the first ever movie to be officially invited to Cannes but the director was pessimistic and burnt all the film before kiling himself and the leading actress Ko Jeong-ah disappeared from the movie industry after the movie. "Hideout" remained a legend and it was only known among a small population of the movie industry by mouth when the original film of "Hideout" was discovered in a warehouse in France. Director Joon kept failing in making his own movie due to production costs and one day got the part time job of making the supplements for the "Hideout" DVD. Wanting to do more, Joon plans on making a documentary tracking down the figures that had anything to do with the movie in the past. His biggest aim is to find Ko Jeong-ah. He starts interviewing those that matter one by one. Will he be able to meet Ko Jeong-ah? What is the shocking truth behind the movie "Hideout"?
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.