Directed by Baek Sang-hoon (백상훈)
Screenplay by Hwang Min-ah (황민아)2012/12/09
1 episode - Sun 23:45
20th part of the "Drama Special" series season 3
Oh-wol, the train deputy head of the railway constructions and Dong-hoon, a passenger on the Kyeongchun Line meet on a train and did each other a favor. Later, they coincidentally run into each other once again and they eventually fall in love. Oh-wol attends to the Kyeongchun Line which is not far from being closed from Seoul to Chuncheon and she likes Dong-hoon's warmth and consideration but is nervous when he can't be reached for no reason. They promise to visit a temple which would tell them their ties from the life before but Dong-hoon disappears leaving only the chair he made for Oh-wol. Oh-wol is heartbroken. On the day of closing the Kyeongchun Line, Oh-wol leaves a message for Dong-hoon before getting on the last train...
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week