Directed by Kim Cheol-gyoo (김철규)
Screenplay by Choi Yoon-jung (최윤정)tvN | Airing dates : 2014/01/24~2014/04/05
21 episodes - Fri, Sat 20:40
Formerly known as "Emergency Boy and Girl" on HanCinema
Choi Jin-hyeok and Song Ji-hyo star in this playful and sexy drama about a medical school student, Chang-min, and a dietitian, Jin-hee, who fall in love and marry despite his family's strong opposition. When Chang-min marries Jin-hee, he gives up his medical internship to become a pharmaceutical salesman despite the fact that the rest of his family are successful doctors. Their married life is miserable as Chang-min's family looks down on Jin-hee and Chang-min begins to treat her poorly. They finally divorce and go their separate ways until they are suddenly reunited as interns working at the same hospital. Will this couple's tumultuous feelings for each other be rekindled?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Slide to see more
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017