Directed by Son Jeong-hyeon (손정현)
Screenplay by Kwon Ki-yeong (권기영)SBS | Airing dates : 2013/04/04~2013/05/29
16 episodes - Wed, Thurs 21:55
Also known as "Everything About My Relationship"
The left and right wings unite in the form of a clandestine romance between Kim Soo-yeong (Sin Ha-gyoon) and No Min-yeong (Lee Min-jeong), rising politicians from opposing parties. They are forced to hide their relationship as both are as much in love with each other as they are with their jobs. Love blossoms amidst dodging sensational headlines and controversy, but can this couple successfully campaign for political - and romantic - compromise?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama