Hwang Soo-jeong to make big screen comeback this year 2010/04/29, Source,
Korean actress Hwang Soo-jung in 2007 TV series "Salt Doll" [SBS]
Korean actress Hwang Soo-jeong will be making a comeback to the big screen, taking on her first acting project in two years.
In a phone call with Asia Economic Daily on Thursday, an official at the film's production company Albino Entertainment explained that the actress has been cast in the film [tentatively titled] "The Most Beautiful Picnic In The World", which will go into shoot tomorrow,...More
Star couple ― Park Cheol and Ok So-ri ― are seeing their divorce fight take a nasty turn. Park said on Monday that he had filed a criminal suit against Ok for adultery. In Korea, adultery is against the law.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Yes indeed. This is d best korean series drama that i have ever seen. I love Han Jae Suk's acting he can let the audience feel how much he loves chae rim in this film and the way chae rim responds to his love and affection is etraordinary. Their "hidden chemistry" is excellent. They are so good to be together. I recommended this movie to my office mates and all of us love this movie so much. Also the soundtrack & background song ..extremely gooooddd. I have watched this film more than 3 times...
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.