Directed by Lee Jung-seob (이정섭)
Screenplay by Kang Eun-kyeong (강은경)KBS | Airing dates : 2011/10/12~2012/12/28
24 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
Also known as "Man of Honor" and "Young Love Jae In".
There is an old proverb saying, “An evil may sometimes turn out to be a blessing in disguise.” It means tragedy could bring a reversal at the end. Just like the case of ugly duckling, which turned out to be a beautiful swan, there are always ups and downs in life and everything just goes through after all… This drama brings you the story of Jae-in and Young-gwang. Warm-hearted Yoon Jae-in is a cheery, bright girl who always maintains a positive attitude despite her poor background. Kim Younggwang, former 4th hitter of the major league team, now a minor leaguer, is an innocently confident man who never stops trying his best to re-live past glories. This drama will show you how these young adults deal with life’s hardship and grow older to achieve their dreams.
Cheon Jeong-myeong Teaser
Park Min-myeong Teaser
Poster Making Of
Lee Jang-woo Teaser
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.