Screenplay by Park Jae-beom-I (박재범)KBS | Airing dates : 2013/08/05~2013/10/09
20 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
As a child, Park Shi-on (Joo Won) was sent to a specialized care center, where he discovered genius capacities for his autism. Coupled with an exceptional memory and keen spatial skills, the young savant eventually entered pediatric residency, where he developed into a promising surgeon. However, his mental and emotional development seems to have stopped at 10-years-old, which makes for incredible conflicts in and out of the O.R., especially with the hotheaded surgeon Kim Do-han (Joo Sang-wook). Despite warm hearted and fair colleagues like Cha Yoon-seo (Moon Chae-won) and Han Jin-wook (Kim Yeong-kwang), it’s a fierce and competitive adult world. One cannot simply tell Shi-on to "grow up."
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Slide to see more
DVD (MY - Ch Tr, My, English Subtitled)
DVD (SG - English Subtitled)
DVD 12-Disc (English Subtitled)
DVD 12-Disc + Gifts (English Subtitled) (First Press Limited Edition)
9 Min Preview
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.