Previously known as "A Fox's Revenge"
16 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
Gumiho, the nine-tailed fox which has shape-shifting abilities, endures 10 harsh years of marriage in order to become a human. However, her husband breaks his promise the night before the ten-year mark. Betrayed Gumiho leaves her husband with her 9-year-old daughter Yeoni, who has inherited the mother's ability. Gumiho feels disillusioned with human society and make a new home in a cave, but Yeoni has a hard time adjusting herself living in the new surroundings. Gumiho decides to stay in a human village until Yeoni becomes fully grown, since Yeoni gets a complete shape of fox when she becomes 10 years old.
Even though Gumiho couldn’t succeed on becoming a human, all she wants is living a happy life with her lovely daughter. However, her dream breaks in pieces when Yeoni gets cruelly murdered by people. Now, the vindictive mother Gumiho begins her revenge.
DVD (US - English Subtitled)
DVD (MY - Ch Tr, My, English Subtitled)
DVD 6-Disc First Press Limited Edition (English Subtitled Korean Version)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week