Two women became widows on the same day, same hour.
Ha Yoon-jeong becomes the matriarch of the family of her husband. Yoon-jeong supports them because she feels guilty about her husband’s disappearance. Oh Dong-ja, Yoon-jeong’s sister-in-law, has been living with Yoon-jeong’s help as well. After the terrifying day of losing their husbands, the two women have been living as each other’s good companions.
However, now they become implacable enemies because of their children!
What would happen if their daughters rival each other in love? What would happen if Yoon-jeong’s husband, who everyone thought was dead, appears before them as the future father-in-law of Dong-ja’s son?
Could Yoon-jeong and Dong-ja’s relation go back to the good old days?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|35 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama