Directed by Hong Chang-wook (홍창욱)
Screenplay by Moon Yeong-nam (문영남)SBS | Airing dates : 2011/09/17~2012/03/11
50 episodes - Sat, Sun 21:50
Live in Style is the story of three families and their intersecting attempts to make it in the world. In the first family, Mo Sung Ae struggles to overcome the difficult hand life has dealt her and care for her four children—two of them are angels, but two are selfish little devils. The Choi family is an affluent family dealing with the recent loss of their patriarch, and a mother trying to retain control of her late husband's assets from her stepson. Choi Shin Hyung, her biological son and chosen successor, is forced to choose between fulfilling her mother's wishes and losing it all for his longtime girlfriend. The Jo family is a middle class family led by patriarch Jo Yong Pal, a building security guard, who loves Mo Sung Ae. His jobless, lazy son, Jo Jin Song, and his daughter-in-law Lee Hae Shim add an endearing, but comical flavor to the group. Watch as these three families struggle to overcome their problems and live in style.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week