Directed by Park Man-yeong (박만영)
Screenplay by Jeong Yoo-kyeong (정유경)KBS | Airing dates : 2010/06/19~2010/12/26
Also known as "All About Marriage"
Sat, Sun 19:55
Jung-im closes down the shop early in preparation for her father-in-law’s 60th birthday. Yet, his sons and daughters are nowhere to be found, and so as her husband Tae-ho. At this hour Tae-ho is with his co-worker Suh-young, whispering loves under the curtain. Nowadays, Tae-ho has no arousal around his wife, and sees no sparks in their conversations. Suh-young, on the other hand, is a light to his dull life. As secrets can never stay sealed forever, during his sleep Tae-ho unconsciously blurts out his love towards Suh-young. After such bitter incident, Jung-im is dragged to I-dol concerts by her friend Aeh-ran, and unexpectedly ends up in a fight. Soon, the press releases news about her under the title by, “the revolting vigilant fan in her thirties!” Then Jung-im’s life falls apart, as Tae-ho divorces her. Yet what she had not realized is that her life could also turn towards “good” when given just the right chance. As entertainment agency’s head Hyun-wook decides to turn Jung-im into a successful Cinderella, her life changes! Then one day, as Tae-ho turns on his radio he hears a voice, a familiar one… yes, it was his ex-wife Jung-im’s. What would happen next?
|70 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.