Advertisers' association declares war on 'unethical' TV dramas 2011/11/03, Source, Advertisers have stepped forward to stop TV dramas deemed unethical from being aired.
Based on the judgment of civic organizations that the adverse side effects of controversial dramas aired by terrestrial broadcasters have reached an alarming level, the Korea Advertisers Association will request that each broadcaster make corrections.
Considering that dramas showing elements deemed unethical hurt the image of individual ads, the association will also encourage its members to factor in not only a drama's ratings but also ethical soundness when making ad placement decisions,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.