Directed by Yoo Hyeon-gi (유현기)
Screenplay by So Hyeon-kyeong (소현경)KBS | Airing dates : 2012/09/15~2013/03/03
50 episodes - Sat, Sun 19:55
Era where the phrase “Blood is thicker than water” is no longer a truth. Now we live the society where the environment determines the class. Therefore, children can blame their parents since it’s not the children who get to choose the parents. However, they have forgotten that most children grow consuming unconditional love from their parents. Seoyoung, by choosing to cut off her cable with her incompetent and troublesome father, tries to get out of her misery. This drama tells you that a family is tied not only by blood but also by love, through seoyoung’s story. Let’s look back preciousness of parents’ love through Lee Samjae, the father of Seoyoung.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017