Directed by Hong Seong-deok-I (홍성덕)KBS | Airing dates : 2008/06/09~2009/01/01
A heartwarming family story unfolds, revolving around the eldest sister who makes sacrifices for her younger sisters. In-ok, the eldest of three sisters becomes the breadwinner of a poverty-stricken family at the age of thirteen when her parents passed away. Despite abject poverty, In-ok is always optimistic and confident, and lives her life to the fullest. Much to her great disappointment, however, she finds that her second youngest sister, In-su, has a baby out of wedlock. After giving birth to a baby girl, In-su leaves for Germany to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor, leaving the burden of raising her child to In-ok alone. This is a tribute to every woman in the world who has struggled to endure all hardships and taken good care of family by sacrificing her own life.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|35 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama