Directed by Jeon Chang-geun (전창근)
Screenplay by Park Hyeon-joo (박현주)KBS | Airing dates : 2008/10/04~2009/04/05
Alternative title : "Precious Sons and Daughters", "My Precious Child"
There have been numerous scenarios reflecting sacrificing life-styles of mothers, in comparison to fathers'. Let's talk about our fathers' stories of current time; a father who endures many hardships and servilities for his family's continuous of well-being, a father who sacrifices his time and efforts to make the most earnings for his children to have a chance of receiving better education, a father who's not recognized and being isolated in his family regardless of all his struggles in his lonely battlefield of work, a father who choose the family's betterment instead of his own by meeting the need of the family members instead of his...
Despite the efforts, our lonely father is losing his status and presence in the family and is neglected by his people of family. Sometimes we forget the unseen fact of our lives; at our starting point, and in our every journey, he's been always there for us to encourage and to motivate our beginning.
He's got the world's greatest name, 'Father'.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|70 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.