Directed by Park Soo-cheol (박수철)
Screenplay by Seong Min-ji (성민지)MBC Dramanet | Airing dates : 2013/05/03~2013/06/28
10 episodes - Fri 23:00
Real-life glamor girl Park Gyuri stars as Hong Yeo Joo, a girl who aspires to be an internet novelist, but must work in a hip nail salon in order to get close to her newest muse. The only issue is that her resume is missing the biggest requirement of all: the salon only employs men (specifically, pretty flower boys like Park Sang Hyun aka Thunder). What’s a girl to do? Pull a gender bender, of course! As if going undercover isn’t hard enough, Yeo Joo’s also got to deal with the challenges of fitting in with the boys without letting them get too close. If you love "Coffee Prince," this is the drama for you!
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|MBC Dramanet (MBC드라마넷)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017