Screenplay by Choi Hee-ra (최희라)SBS | Airing dates : 2010/02/03~2010/03/25
16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Seo Hye-yeong is a talented second-year obstetrician, but when a patient desperate to abort her second child begs her to perform the surgery, she reluctantly agrees. She's promptly blacklisted and transferred from a prestigious hospital in Seoul to an obscure country hospital. To make things worse, she realizes that she herself is pregnant—and the father is a married man. Rebuilding her life in the wake of these events, Hye-yeong struggles to keep her pregnancy secret from her co-workers. She clashes with Lee Sang-sik, a pediatrician at the new hospital, while an old friend, Wang Jae Sook, re-enters her life. Award-winning actress Jang Seo-hee ("Temptation of a Wife") stars alongside Ko Joo-won (« Kim Soo Ro ») and Seo Ji-seok. Rising young actorSong Joong-ki ("Sungkyunkwan Scandal") adds even more talent to this story that tracks the medical and human dramas in a hospital's obstetrics department.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.