Directed by Ki Min-soo (기민수)
Screenplay by Lee Jeong-seon (이정선)KBS | Airing dates : 2011/08/06~2012/02/19
Also known as "Ojakgyo Family"
Previously known as "Golden Pond" (황금연못, Hwang-geum-yeon-mot)
58 episodes - Sat, Sun 19:55
It's a family drama about passionate mom Park Bok-ja, father Hwang Chang-sik and their four sons who live in Ojakgyo Farm near Seoul. One day, one girl named Baek Ja-eun comes into the farm and she stirs up the drama! The drama doesn't stop there. Also Kim Mi-sook moves into the outbuilding of the farm and Grandma, Shim Gap-nyeon, who is stern and unbending always tortures Bok-ja. The family with many troubles like a bomb which we never know when to blow! Their unpredictable daily life story is what makes this drama fun. This drama will portrait the family who fights to regain their farm and, by doing so, remind you the importance of family.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD (TW - Ch Tr Subtitled)
DVD (SG - Ch Tr, English Subtitled)
DVD (TW - Ch Tr, English Subtitled)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017