Directed by Jeon Chang-geun (전창근)
Screenplay by Yoo Yoon-kyeong (유윤경)KBS | Airing dates : 2011/05/16~2011/11/04
125 episodes - Mon~Fri 20:25
Go Eun-nim is a girl who lives with her great-grandmother and grandmother. She is a young girl in her 20s who barely managed to graduate a college and now struggles to get a job. Her dad passed away when she was a child and then her mother ran away to marry another man. Eun-nim is cheery and energetic outside, but deep down in her heart, her longings for her mother and loneliness grow stronger as time goes. Eun-nim gets hired as an intern at the organic product distributor, ‘Green Love’, by chance. There, Eun-nim meets Sae-in, the immature 3rd generation offspring of conglomerate! At first they quarrel over nothing everyday but in the end, they fall in love with each other. This is not it! One day, her mother appears after all that years and then asks Eun-nim for her bone marrow, to save a life of her son…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.