Directed by Park Gi-ho (박기호)
Screenplay by Kim Yoon-yeong (김윤영)KBS | Airing dates : 2011/05/02~2011/11/04
Previously known as "Sweet Pitapat" on HanCinema
A “Glad To Love You” follow up. Jo Ha-rang is the ex-wife of the lead male and conglomerate, challenging herself to an extreme change.
Kim Minju is a successful producer at a broadcasting station with a sad and painful past. Years ago, her ex-boyfriend left her in shambles. Since then, she decided never to believe in love again. She laughs at her own past humiliation. Meanwhile, Jung Dohyung, Minju's boss, had a heart transplant and strange things began to happen. His eating habits, the way he talks, and his sense of taste have all been changed! He starts to fancy spinster, Minjoo. After the heart transplant surgery, cellular memory phenomenon made him fall in love with Minjoo although she is not his type. Meanwhile, Minjoo finds Dohyung is much alike to her ex-boyfirend, Gihun. She is confused initially but she slowly starts to fall for Dohyung too. She then finds out the story behind Gihun and her breakup previously unknown to her.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week