Directed by Kim Won-yong-I (김원용)KBS | Airing dates : 2009/10/12~2010/04/03
Mon~Sat : 09:00
27 years ago.
Bo-yeong, who suffered the trauma of being a child out of wedlock, began her career as a teacher in a small village. Alone in a remote place, Bo-yeong was approached by Jeong-gil who introduced himself as a single bachelor. Their relationship became serious over time to the point where they promised to marry each other. Bo-yeong who craved for affection, gave her all to Jeong-gil and became pregnant.
However, Jeong-gil turned out to be a married man and his wife, Yong-sim, and mother-in-law, who learned his affair, assaulted her in front of him. Betrayed by Jeong-gil who helplessly let Yong-sim and mother-in-law humiliate her, Bo-yeong decided to get back at them.
One day, Bo-yeong and Yong-sim happened to give birth to their daughters at the same hospital. Bo-yeong deliberately switched the new-born babies in an act of revenge and in the hope of her own daughter being raised in an affluent environment.
While raising Yong-sim's daughter, Bo-yeong did not care about her at all, and as a result Yong-sim's girl felt deprived of love. Bo-yeong only wished her real daughter's happiness. The two girls had to live a life full of ups and downs due to their parents' wrongdoings.
Yet, contrary to Bo-yeong's expectation, things were going the other way around...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.