Directed by Yoo In-sik (유인식)
Screenplay by Kim Gyoo-wan (김규완)SBS | Airing dates : 2008/01/02~2008/02/28
Dallae (Lee Da-hae) is a single mom who isnít picky about her food, laughs a lot and is a loyal friend. After graduating from high school, she meets Tae-oh, a handsome mountain climber, while working in a local bank in Pyeong-chang. She follows Tae-oh to Seoul to get married. She becomes pregnant. But even before the baby is born, Tae-oh is killed in a freak accident in the mountains. Dallae ends up living with her mother-in-law, Tae-ohís mother, and her pretty baby daughter.
One day, her mother-in-law, Sun-sum, forces her to go on a blind date. She's shocked to find an elderly man as her date and rushes out, causing a car accident. The owner of the car is O-jun (Jang Hyeok), a former boxer who quit because he didnít want to mess up his pretty face. Instead, he is masquerading as a fund manager, living off women. To make things worse, he has debts to pay off set on by his sister who is married to an abusive husband. Dallae proves to be a new target for him. But strangely enough, this unsophisticated girl isnít at all interested in him, which makes him want to seek true love in her.
|50 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week