Directed by Lee Hyeong-min (이형민)
Screenplay by Lee Kyeong-hee (이경희)KBS | Airing dates : 2003/09/14~2004/11/04
16 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:50
International singer/actor, Jung Ji-hoon ("The Fugitive Plan B"), more commonly known as Rain, stars in "Sang Doo! Let's go to school" one of his first dramas. Joining him is Kong Hyo-jin ("Pasta") who is renowned as one of the queens of romantic comedies. The chemistry of these two stars sparks in this unique love story that tells the unfortunate tale of Cha Sang Doo and his long lost childhood love, Chae Eun Hwan. Dealing with such problems as wrongful imprisonment, single fatherhood, and enrolling in high school as an adult, Sang Doo is a man with many problems, trying to make ends meet. Sang Doo and Eun Hwan spent their childhood as the best of friends, but after an unfortunate accident, Sang Doo was separated from his love. Years later, in order to take care of his sick daughter, Sang Doo becomes a gigolo to pay the medical bills. By chance, he finds Eun Hwan, who is now working as a high school math teacher. In an attempt to regain her love, Sang Doo re-enrolls in hopes of winning her over.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD 6-Disc Director's Cut Standard Edition (English Subtitled - Korea Version)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.