Directed by Son Jeong-hyeon (손정현)
Screenplay by Kim Su-hyun (김수현)SBS | Airing dates : 2013/11/09~2014/03/30
40 episodes (32 + 8) - Sat, Sun 21:55
Oh Hyun-soo (Eom Ji-won) and Oh Eun-soo (Lee Ji-ah) are two grown sisters trying to make it in the world under the watchful eye of their mother. While Hyun-soo focuses intently on her career as a product designer, Eun-soo sets out to kindle romance after her divorce from her first husband, Jung Tae-won (Song Chang-ee). But can her new beau, business management school graduate student Kim Joon-goo (Ha Seok-jin), accept a young divorcee as his new bride?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Slide to see more
Eom Ji-won Interview
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017