Screenplay by Moon Eun-ah (문은아)KBS | Airing dates : 2010/10/04~2011/05/13
159 episodes - Mon~Fri 20:25
The drama is about Donghae's journey of finding love and building a family in Korea, his home country that only gave him hurt and painful memories.
The mother of Karl Laker (Korean name Donghae) was a single mom and an adoptee from Korea. He has lived hard to protect his intellectually stunted mom.
Now they're back in Korea, the country that abandoned them. Donghae has come to marry his girlfriend but he is again betrayed. In the course of events, he finds his biological father and also new love.
Be strong and Smile Again
Like a dandelion surviving the freezing winter inside a well, the characters hold on to their dreams and hope amid tribulations. One hard working family trips over a rocky outcropping and abruptly falls to the bottom, but the love between family members enable them to rise again.
Pure, innocent love is a thing of the past in this modern day. The drama seeks to give light to the fading true meaning of love and marriage and the associated responsibility. The young couple marries quickly and divorces quickly. The elderly couple weathers their lives together. The middle-aged couple struggles to work out their marriage. And one woman does not forget her one true love of the past.
It is their warm story, at times comical and serious, of love and marriage.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.