Directed by Lee Hyeong-min (이형민)
Screenplay by Lee Kyeong-hee (이경희)KBS | Airing dates : 2004/11/09~2004/12/28
"A Story about Extreme, Death-Defying Love"
- This is a really sad love story.
"Sorry, I Love You" is a story about Cha Mu-hyeok (So Ji-seop), who faces death everyday with two bullets stuck in the head, and Song Eun-chae (Lim Su-jeong), whose chance encounter with him develops into an extreme love affair.
- "Sorry, I Love You" begins with a man's fight for revenge
Cha Mu-hyeok is a show business manager who plans to take his revenge on his birth mother for having abandoned him. After being abandoned by his mother, he was adopted by an Australian family at the age of two. He, however, left his foster home when he was 10 because of his adopted parents' ill treatment. He is a man making a living as a henchman of a street gang, a pimp, or a drug pusher.
- "Sorry, I Love You" is a story about an extreme love affair of two men and a woman
Though he has been hit with bullets in the head, Cha Mu-hyeok insists on going to Korea to see his birth mother determined to die in his birth country. Contrary to his belief that she abandoned him for poverty, his birth mother turns out to be a top movie star and his twin brother also a top star. In a plot to revenge himself on his mother, Mu-hyeok volunteers to work for his twin brother, Choi Yun (Chung Kyeong-ho), as his manager in a bid to run him. In the process, Mu-hyeok falls in deep love with Yun's program coordinator, Song Eun-chae.
DVD 7-Disc Director's Cut Standard Edition (English Subtitled - Korea Version)
DVD (En Sub)
Anime (DVD + CD) (HK - En, Ch Tr Sub)
Never Ending Story - Visual OST (JP)
DVD (MY - En, Ch Tr, My Sub)
DVD (En Sub)
"Forever Together" Necklace
Never Ending Story (OST 2)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week