Directed by Lee Jang-soo (이장수)SBS | Airing dates : 2003/12/03~2004/02/05
Song-ju (Kwon Sang-woo) and Jung-suh (Choi Ji-woo) were destined to be together even before they were born. Both of their parents were close friends, they have almost grown up together since their childhood. They even looked alike as if they were twins. They even try not to be sick because one may worry the other. Song-ju, being the only son of a multi-national cooperation, begins his business training and prepares himself to study abroad. Before Song-ju’s departure, Jung-suh and Song-ju exchange necklaces as if they are exchanging parts of their souls. Time passes and Song-ju returns from his studies to get back with Jung-suh. But a tragic accident happens. Jung-suh gets hit by Yoo-ri’s car and becomes amnesiac. Jung-suh doesn’t remember Song-ju, who she loves the most and is not even able to identify his existence. She does not even remember her name…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD (TW - Ch Tr Subtitled)
DVD Repackage 7-Disc (English Subtitled)
Digest Dics Box Set (JP Sub)
OST Music DVD
Piano Music Book
Snow Flake Necklace - Silver
Couple Necklace - Silver
DVD (En sub)
DVD (Eng sub)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.