Screenplay by Kim Woon-kyeong (김운경)MBC | Airing dates : 2011/02/07~2011/05/24
32 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
Making a breakaway from the “royal family centered” drama, it portrays the lives and the love of the outcasts or the neglected class in the late Joseon Period whose life stories have often been neglected in dramas before. Slaves, beggars, leather shoe makers, thieves, street bums and butchers were those people who were very poor yet good in heart.
Cheon-Doong (16 years old,26 years old) – Cheon Jeong-myeong
He was born into a wealthy noble family but lives his life as a beggar and later becomes a heroic outlaw like Robin Hood.
Gwi-Dong (16 years old,26 years old) – Lee Sang-yoon
He was born as the son of a beggar but lives Cheon-Doong’s life as a nobleman and later becomes a police chief.
Dong-Nyeo (16 years old,26 years old) – Han Ji-hye
She is leading lady of this drama. She’s the daughter of a village school teacher(Seong Cho-Si). She is learned and clever.
Dal-i (15 years old, 25 years old) – Seo Hyeon-jin
Ever since she was a kid, she has always loved Gwi-Dong who was from a different and most importantly an upper class.
DVD 6-Disc Vol. 2 of 2 (English Subtitled Korean Version)
DVD 6-Disc Vol. 1 of 2 (English Subtitled Korean Version)
Poster Making Of
Episode 1 Preview
|70 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.