Directed by Moon Bo-hyeon (문보현)KBS | Airing dates : 2009/01/12~2009/06/26
Family is the ultimate hope and the fortress that keeps us up.
‘The Road Home’ talks about families of nowadays; the disbanded family relationships of the current time. People often say ‘I am happy for my family’, but we no longer find much meaning from these words, as we did in the past. Even though many families are now separated into nuclear families, ‘family’ has its root in the large family structure. This drama is about a journey; the journey of a nuclear family changing back to a large family. While talking about families of these days, "The Road Home" also questions about the true meaning of happiness.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|40 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week