Screenplay by Choi Min-gi (최민기)KBS | Airing dates : 2009/01/05~2009/04/17
Does eternal love truly exist?
When a person falls in love, he wishes the love to stay eternally. However, the more he grasps and tries not to lose, the more he starts to lose; it is called the dynamics of love. As the relationship continues, he starts to crave for more affection and care as he has given to his love. When he fails to receive, he gets distressed and even starts to grow hatred in his heart; it is the selfish characteristic of love. Despite these egoistic traits of love, people wish for love. The drama “Splendor of Youth” opens up the story of the youth who dreams of love, the eternal love.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|35 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.