Directed by Jang Gi-hong (장기홍)
Screenplay by Lee Hee-myeong (이희명)SBS | Airing dates : 2002/03/13~2002/05/02
Yangsoon is a tough, brave, cool and bright young girl. Because her parents are always running into trouble, she moves to Seoul to work as a housemaid in order to take care of herself. Kitae is a brash, stubborn cosmetics company CEO who is also Yangsoon’s employer. He makes scenes out of small mistakes and tries to scold Yangsoon but instead gets a lesson from her. As they get to know each other through frequent quarrels, Kitae slowly notices Yangsoon’s attractiveness. However, Kitae is hotly pursued by Nahee, who is in turn liked by Juntae. As they play their game of love, Kitae discovers the secret behind his parents’ death…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.