Directed by Kim Jong-chang (김종창)
Screenplay by Lee Seon-hee (이선희)KBS | Airing dates : 2011/03/02~2011/05/05
20 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
Jeong-Eun has been searching for her biological mother who had abandoned her since birth. Jeong-Eun and Young-Jo become close friends because they share the pain of growing up without a mother. Jeong-Eun's friend Yoo-Gyeong, however, is jealous of their relationship. At the age of 25, Jeong-Eun works as a part-time actress while waiting for her mother to find her. On the other hand, Yoo-Gyeong struggles for her debut as a film director and meets producer Young-Jo. Yoo-Gyeong seduces Young-Jo after discovering that he is an heir of a conglomerate and then gets pregnant. But when Young-Jo gives up on the family inheritance, she coldly cuts him off from her life. When Yoo-Gyeong goes into labor and is carried to the hospital due to premature birth, she registers herself as "Jeong-Eun". And when Yoo-Gyeong finally finds her biological mother, who is old, sick, and poor, she abandoned the mother and the baby. Jeong-Eun, who is desperate to have a family, takes Yoo-Gyeong's baby in and visits Yoo-Gyeong's mother Myung-Ja. And by doing so, Yoo-Gyeong changes her fate by pretending to be Myung-Ja's daughter.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.