Directed by Kang Sin-hyo (강신효)
Screenplay by Kim I-yeong (김이영)SBS | Airing dates : 2005/11/26~2006/01/22
Eun-young helps her step sister in various dealings, also helps quell her step mother’s angry mind. She cannot stand injustice and always says what is on her mind. However she’s also very shy. She gets tense when someone whom she secretly admired and looked up to during college turned into a broadcast PD.
One day, a very absurd thing happens to her. She was apparently “a millionaire’s first love’ and she gets a proposal to be cast on a TV show called “Marrying a Millionaire” She refuses in the beginning as she cannot believe what is happening to her. However, because of her step sister’s scheme, she eventually leaves for France.
However, the Millionaire that she meets was her middle school schoolmate, Kim Young-hun, known for being notoriously dumb in her class. She once liked Young-hun, however, as he fails in his first test and he’s placed last in class, she loses interest in him. However, as time passes, she begins to change her mind. The program continues and she starts to like him. However, she is disappointed with the fact that the whole thing is for prize money. Then when Yu Jin-ha approaches her, she begins to…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|60 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.